Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sharon Stone slaps the OTHER Indian dude

I'd so like to be in Dev Patel's shoes right now...

He's 18, superstar in a mega movie, women are crazy about him, and he somehow winds up looking cute when he says stuff like "These guys have been winning awards even before I'd started tasting ,my first grits" when standing next to Sharon Stone (and some dowdy British interviewer).

Pity he's stuck with a name like Dev Patel, which is really the Indian equivalent of John Smith. Sure I'm sniping because I'm a jealous old non-megastar Indian dude, whaddya think? Harrumph.

Meanwhile, BBC, you really need to start allowing people to embed videos...

1 comment:

  1. Jon Stewart demonstrating Bill O's hypocrisy.

    Bill O even helped quite a bit.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/10/jon-stewart-rips-bill-ore_n_165506.html

    ReplyDelete