Thursday, February 19, 2009

"HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!?!?!" must watch, must go viral video


{{Bonus:
After detailed analysis, I have come up with a list of 4 Indian male character types that are revealed in this video. For the complete character analysis, click here. But only AFTER you see the video}}

I hope this video of a TV host bitch-slapping a contestant and getting pimp-slapped in return goes viral. I really do. I don't quite understand the premise though - its some retard game show where the host, dressed like some dominatrix (even though there the whip and all the accoutrements are obviously for show only), gives these guys a rough time. I don't know who's brainchild it is, but it must help with all the suppressed sexuality that young Indian men have to live with.

Anyway, watch what happens when the dominatrix goes, oh well, somewhere, and everybody ends up regretting the move.



Its a sorry, sorry episode. Says a lot about Indian TV and Indian men. Not very good things. (before you pounce on me; I didn't choose the title of the youtube video). Although the beating and thoroughly Indian cursing is thoroughly enjoyable.

Update: And of course, some genius came up with this. Gottalove it.



Update 2: Remarkably, the TV show actually went on!!! Wow...

No comments:

Post a Comment