Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Funny One Night Stand story

Oh dear, oh dear... well, first things first. This is not urban legend; my roommate knows the people involved. Well, the girl involved. So the person in question is a bright young thing, who was impressed enough with this bright young dude that she decided to go back to his home after the evening out. So all goes off as planed (we presume), and the next morning the guy has to leave early for work. So he tells this lady to let herself out when she's good to go. A couple hours later she wakes up and is good to go. As in good to go. To the bathroom. After what apparently was a satisfying dump, she flushes. Except (you know where this is going), all she gets is BLLUUNSSHHHK. I can tell you from experience, the sound of a broken toilet is one of the most distressing sounds one can ever hear. So she flushes again and again, and all she gets is BLLUUNSSHHHK, BLLUUNSSHHHK, BLLUUNSSHHHK... Nothing. Things stay where they are.

And then this woman did something, perhaps in the heat of the moment, that I don't know if I would, or could, have done. She proceeded to bag things up. I don't know, and I don't want to know the exact logistics but I do know that desperation does drive ingenuity. Either way, she got all that stuff bagged up and cleaned up, and with a huge sigh of relief (I can only imagine) left the house. Well, almost; as she was ready to step out, she remembered that she had left her handbag on the front room table. So she ran back inside, got the bag, took another quick look around and left, this time firmly shutting the door behind her.

And then noticed that she had left the other bag on the table...

2 comments:

  1. kedar please, say it ain't so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't so. I should have added: this is a real story, but I was NOT at the receiving end of the package. Phew.

    ReplyDelete