Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Liveblogging the election - CNN & MSNBC. And FOX during ad breaks (5)

I am drunk with happiness. I am looking at Grant Park, and contrasting it with wherever the hell the McCain camp is, somewhere in Phoenix, AZ. Hank Williams is playing, and they've turned off the TVs. Typical Republican response.

I feel like the Visigoth who's just crushed the skull of a tribal chief in front of his wailing wife. Actually I feel like the wimpy ass dude who's left behind to guard the ship and is watching the Visigoth chief crush skulls in front of wailing wives...

Daily Kos isn't loading. Big surprise.

Update: I get the feeling all the newspeople at the Biltmore in AZ all want to be at Grant park. There's some other country singer now, playing to about 20 despondent people. They're all beginning to talk about "what could have been"

No comments:

Post a Comment