Saturday, January 10, 2009

Donate. Now.

I was just thinking about how I've been flippant and "normal" these past few days. I've been trying hard to do it, to tell you the truth. I've been pushing away thoughts of what has been happening in the middle east, and as much as I've been soaking in from there, I haven't said much here. I don't want to, because there's not much that my ranting will do.

No matter where you stand on this issue, there should be something that stirs inside you when you read this and this. So help out. Donate to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency or Mercy Corps. And even if you don't donate now, read about the conflict, and think about it.

Oh, one more thing. Don't bother reading about it in the traditional American media. The reason I gave you the Al-Jazeera link is that they are the only people who have journalists inside Gaza.

No comments:

Post a Comment