Sunday, March 1, 2009

Stuart Scott's eye




You know, I know that this isn't your fault, you're born with it, but can't they correct this with surgery these days? I was watching Stu today, and his eye, man, I tell you, it isn't just lazy. It's sitting-in-your-mum's-basement-eating-cheetos-on-the-couch-wearing-a-wifebeater-watching-football-all-day-long-when-you-should-be-finding-a-job-because-you're-thirty comatose. Actually his whole visage was swimming a bit because I was a little drunk, but that's beside the point. At one point I wanted to duck because he looked away (well, one eye did) and the other one swung in place to stare at me. It felt like a tank turret had just swung around and I was staring down the barrel of its 120mm gun.

I like the guy though. He's a solid sportscaster, and he's battling cancer. Or at least he had a brush with it in late 2007, and was fortunate enough to get it treated at the right time. Its just his wandering eyeball that distracts me a bit, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment