Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello 2009

I ate a 40th of a giant pizza. Thank you Matt for providing the hand for scale. You have dainty hands, by the way.



I drank a lot of quality beer, resulting in this look of bemusement/consternation from my host.




I went to another party where I shoved people out of the way to play drums on Rock Band (there *may* be photos coming because I vaguely remember flashes of light)

The inlet pipe to the toilet got blocked, so we went by the timeless edict of "if it's yellow, let it mellow, if it's brown, flush it down" (we provided a bucket, I think). The edict does not cover red chunky vomit unfortunately, but I don't know how we solved that one. Whoever did that and left us (well, Luke and Carlo) to deal with that mess, not cool dude. Not cool. No, NO PHOTOS.

We went on and on till 6 in the morning, wandered off to some bar, and then crashed just as the sun went up.

Oh, and of course, woke up to see Charles Barkley disappoint himself.




It's going to be one of those years...

1 comment:

  1. I honestly don't know how to respond to the "dainty hands" comment.

    ReplyDelete