Monday, August 3, 2009

sickness + parents = hectic weekend

Man, this whole sickness thing is beginning to piss me off a lot. I have the ears of a three ear old, so I have tinnitus, I have waxy ears, my ears hurt on flights, and yep, I get ear infections like I'm in day school for the first time every month.

And pushupmom&dad are in town too this week. Which means a lot of going around town with them. Fortunately they're all independent, so I don't have to do a bunch of chaperoning, but still, you know how it is, you've got to be on your best behavior, you've got to pretend you've always wanted to go to that museum...

Most importantly, you have to remember to clear your internet history. Pushupmom&dad and I might be best buddies, but, you know.

On the other hand, this is a great time to have your eustachian tubes all blocked up so you can't hear your mum harangue you about why you aren't married yet, as she feeds you some super delicious food.

1 comment:

  1. my parents arent even allowed to touch my computer when they visit! feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete