Sunday, May 17, 2009

Balancier. Posted with a small comment

So I was putzing around on the Interwebs today, and I came across this diary on DailyKos.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/5/16/732319/-Balance.

Its a reasonably good diary, somewhat fellatiory to Obama - but hey, this is DKos, so I'm not entirely surprised. But anyway, the title of the diary is "Balance", and it includes this moderately well known picture.



OK, I do see the balance in the pic. I get it. But you know what I really think the picture (unwittingly or otherwise) says about men and women?

Women have to do all the heavy lifting in a family. The dude basically lays on top, clings to the woman for all the warmth that she can offer, and lays his head comfortably on her bottom. And what does the woman get? A dead weight and balls in her face.

1 comment:

  1. I like your interpretation of the photo.

    ReplyDelete