Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fucked up/Awesome week

Yep, both fucked up AND awesome. In patches.

Awesome:
1. First real lecture. People tell me it was great. I mean, there were women wanting to have my babies after that lecture. It was good.
2. Spent a bunch of time with old friends. I really like them, and they tolerate me.
3. Ate at some pretty good restaurants. Good food makes me happy.

Fucked up:
1. Broke a multimillion dollar instrument at lab. They fixed it, sort of, but my privileges are THIS close to be taken away
2. Drinking about a liter of Sake and Shoju in one night does not a happy morning make.
3. I have the worst flu ever. It feels like my limbs are falling apart, my various organs want to wring themselves dry and some dude is hammering nails into the back of my eye. While also throwing me in a sauna with no escape hatch.

This would also explain why I haven't been writing. All this typing makes me want to chew my fingers off (except that would take my jaw muscles to move and they don't feel like it now).

I want my mum to make me food and pamper my ass. Except she'd say I need a wife, so maybe I'll just shut up and let this pass...

1 comment:

  1. shameful

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/arianna-huffington/my-late-night-visits-from_b_189275.html

    ReplyDelete